A good run with low pain and no moments where I was out of breath. The air is heavy, though, and there is no wind. I'm glad I did it this morning rather than later in the day.
So, since it looks like it's thunderstorms all day, I'll get to the laundromat when it opens at 6 a.m., buy several more gallons of fresh water for the truck/home, take the room for one more night, and get out of town before the weekend crowds and subsequent increase in prices. Also, all of the rooms here are booked from Friday to Monday.
The only question is "Which way to go?" I want out of the storm zone but where there is a good surf beach with a place I can safely park the truck and sleep during the night. It's times like this that I wish I had a dartboard.
Hmm, maybe Narragansett, Rhode Island?