Time to go, again. Living in a house for awhile will be a welcome change, as it will be pleasant to develop habits related to a neighborhood and town. Once I'm there, I can stock up at the market and liquor store and park the truck for weeks on end. The surf beach is just down the street, but if I feel like a little exploring I can clamp the board carrier onto the bike and head south. I can run five miles a day on the boardwalk and then eat breakfast at the surf cafe. There's a sunrise church service every Wednesday morning just four blocks from here, which is also where I pick up most of the good intelligence concerning waves and whatnot.
It'll be terrific. And now, I'm out the door, checking out in the middle of the cool night with nothing but that crazy America Coast to Coast radio program as company. It sure beats working.