Sometimes I'm forced to remember my age. My shoulders have been bothering me this week. I wasn't sure if I had strained them somehow in the surf, or ran in a tense posture, or am coming down with some respiratory illness. Maybe a combination of all three. I need to remember that I've been on earth since Eisenhower was president and need to take a healing day and probably more often than I do. As it stands, I have spent the last week surfing/swimming twice a day and running at least two miles. Yeah, that may be a bit much.
Another pleasant baseball night at the the Shark Bar with good surf this morning. Really, there's nothing much else to mention except I think I'll take the next 24 hours off and do some writing. Killer Joe keeps me good company and I can always take a stretch in the pool. No baseball tonight, I don't think. Maybe I'll go out to eat locally, although not at the grease-pits on the boardwalk. There's a place that makes a fat fish taco a couple of blocks away and Killer Joe and I can share it by the pool with some Plymouth gin from my hostess' larder.
'til then, folks....