Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Monday, August 12, 2013

I'm not entirely clear why we deposed a monarchy

First dog Bo is airlifted to Obama holiday home
at 5:31 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ▼  August (58)
      • No title
      • Where is Dick Durbin, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer? T...
      • Of course he did
      • I have to get in on this "No taxes, full govt bene...
      • Great, let's give Barry another term in office, th...
      • How can this be?
      • What?!
      • Oh, yeah. Getting more and more familiar every mo...
      • Ain't this familiar? A dithering politician, a gel...
      • Please let him. He's so butch.
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • I had an old colleague and friend visit this week ...
      • No wifi for a few days. Back soon.
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • "If gun control worked, Chicago would be Mayberry...
      • I'm guessing the president won't be commenting on ...
      • Dad as moron
      • Despair caught up with me rather strongly yesterda...
      • Obama’s Strange Love Affair with the Muslim Brothe...
      • Christians Murdered All Over Egypt, New Puppy at W...
      • No, nothing today. Y'know, waves.
      • No electronic devices today; the waves are too good.
      • Well, I didn't leave, but it has been a complicate...
      • Seriously, does everything at the Jersey shore, fr...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • I awoke suddenly and a little confused, knocking m...
      • A normal day, except that the lawn crew didn't sho...
      • Sometimes I'm forced to remember my age.  My shoul...
      • NBC just figured this out
      • Of course she is. She should have thought it thro...
      • Gee, how unlike the government to do such a thing
      • Who's going to be the first MSM person to admit th...
      • Really good surf today, despite a little experie...
      • Another pleasant weekend with reasonable surf fo...
      • The Japanese military gets a boner; and it's a big...
      • Surfer slap fight
      • Why did you leave university life?
      • I'm not entirely clear why we deposed a monarchy
      • This guy is perfect for politics
      • This week's Steyn
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • I can relate to this guy more than you know
      • After Obama leaves office, let's hope he doesn't g...
      • Active surf today, so I spent a couple of hours in...
      • Not much to say.  Surf, rinse, eat, read, run, sur...
      • This week's most stupid article
      • Do you go to movies?
      • Left alone in the house, which is blissful.  I don...
      • This Week's VDH
      • Whatever the opposite of a charm offensive is, Pre...
      • It's as if one has something to do with the other
      • Most people aren't stupid
      • No title
      • IRS chief: WANTS OUT Labor unions: WANT OUT Over ...
      • Why I surf: Rule 5 Friday
      • Well, that was interesting
      • Yeah, what if?
      • Time to go, again.  Living in a house for awhile w...
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.