Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Of course not. Is there another question?

Does Hillary Clinton’s Enthusiasm for Profit Extend Beyond Her Own Earnings?
at 8:33 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ▼  November (35)
      • Replace "Despite" with "Because of" and it'll make...
      • No title
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • Despair. It's our only hope.— Nein. (@NeinQuarterl...
      • Call me Daytona Dave
      • MT Put MAIG gun grabber Mike Bloomberg in his pla...
      • No, because that would require the ability to form...
      • This is the kind of stuff that my former students ...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • “The academic community is more likely to suffer f...
      • President Derp
      • I suspect he'll spend the next three years either ...
      • Terrified Obama Trapped Inside Healthcare.gov Website
      • Yeah, well....
      • But, but, but commies are our friends - Liberals
      • No title
      • I think Obama should wear a football jersey at his...
      • This Week's Steyn
      • No title
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • Hey, all.  I got busy doing some cash-only carpent...
      • It's the birthday of a noble institution
      • "Staying out of trouble."
      • Okay, is it weird that I find Marie Osmond hot?  I...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • “The duty of a patriot is to protect his country f...
      • I voted by absentee already but, as my state had n...
      • Charges For What? Inadvertant Scaring Of The Pret...
      • I want to be on the editorial board of Nein Quarterly
      • Of course not. Is there another question?
      • Philosophy = dialectic. Linguistics = diacritic. ...
      • Cooler temps this morning in both air and water.  ...
      • It's been awhile since I've written about either s...
      • From this week's Steyn
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.