Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Friday, June 20, 2014

Why I surf


at 12:30 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Rule 5
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Why I surf
      • Ended Summer
      • Why I surf
      • Oh, wee-wee?
      • Democrats before Iraq War started....
      • I mean, c'mon. She's yummy.
      • Gray skies and choppy surf
      • Another reason why I surf
      • Why I surf
      • Jerk
      • So, he screws up green energy, the VA, the IRS, th...
      • I know the three people who read this also read St...
      • Why I surf
      • If you ever thought there was a slightly nutty str...
      • As William Burroughs once said, "Every time there'...
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.