Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

I know the three people who read this also read Steyn, but still....

Obama and Clinton ended the war in Iraq by losing it. They "pivoted" from Iraq to Afghanistan, and wound up losing both. Hillary crowed over Gaddafi's corpse - "We came, we saw, he died" - and then sat by as her ambassador and best friend "Chris" was devoured by the mob: He died, she sat by, we're gone. The Arab Spring that Zakaria claims "crippled" al-Qaeda delivered Egypt to the Muslim Brotherhood and a military coup, Tunisia to soft Islamists, Libya to ever harder Islamists, and much of Syria and Iraq to jihadists too hardcore for "mainstream" al-Qaeda.
at 5:16 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ▼  June (15)
      • Why I surf
      • Ended Summer
      • Why I surf
      • Oh, wee-wee?
      • Democrats before Iraq War started....
      • I mean, c'mon. She's yummy.
      • Gray skies and choppy surf
      • Another reason why I surf
      • Why I surf
      • Jerk
      • So, he screws up green energy, the VA, the IRS, th...
      • I know the three people who read this also read St...
      • Why I surf
      • If you ever thought there was a slightly nutty str...
      • As William Burroughs once said, "Every time there'...
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.