Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Friday, May 09, 2014

Why I surf


at 12:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Rule 5
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ▼  May (24)
      • Why I surf
      • Is any story real? Do we simply live in a floatin...
      • I hate to say that I thought her poetry blew, so I...
      • Murder as "Rorschach Test"
      • The 6 Lamest Excuses For Failure From The Obama Ad...
      • Rachel Carson was a fraud
      • Today's Scruton
      • If words were weapons, this would be Antietam
      • Traveling east on US 50
      • Well, at least it gave some chubby guy another cha...
      • The change they weren't talking about, but neverth...
      • A number of us have noticed this, too.
      • Why I surf
      • Things I'm hearing more and more often from fellow...
      • Driving across the USA and my only thought is "Dan...
      • Tell me about it; I was one of them
      • Yep
      • Why I surf
      • This may be the best album review ever. And remem...
      • Yep
      • Why I surf
      • By the way, you should read this guy. He's an ani...
      • And now here's something from the world's worst bl...
      • Why I surf
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.