Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Yeah, I know

I'm just checking in and I know I haven't had much to say lately, mainly as I've been traveling and staying in places with no WiFi or, in some cases, electricity.

To make a long story short, I'm hanging out in Arizona with the Cactus League baseball teams, completely soaking in the remarkable fun atmosphere of spring training fans, while on my way to southern California.  I have to say, these campsites in the desert aren't bad, except for the crazy bikers, meth heads, and Mexican criminals.  Other than that, aces.

However, for as long as the exhibition season continues, there is a calmer atmosphere and one I plan on enjoying with the Daytona Beach carpentry money I saved.  That's at least two more months of independence and I'll figure out what to do in California to supplement the retirement allotment when the time comes.

Alright, it's time to play ball.  I'll be back sooner rather than later.