Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Friday, March 14, 2014

Why I surf


at 3:00 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Rule 5
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ▼  March (19)
      • Um, no
      • Why I surf
      • She may be speaking about Big O's lap
      • Of course
      • Why I surf
      • Why I surf
      • Who would swim in one of those things anyway?
      • One may have something to do with the other
      • If we're going to stop labeling little girls "boss...
      • He wrote one of the great works of propaganda...I ...
      • Yeah, this could have been me back then
      • An excellent observation
      • Educated women hate boys. And men, too, it appears.
      • University libs are always happier when the "peopl...
      • Why I Surf
      • For those wondering [alright, for you, Alan], my f...
      • Found some WiFi, which means some reading, while w...
      • So, last night, I woke up in the back of the truck...
      • Yeah, I know
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.