Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Tuesday, December 03, 2013



My disquieting lust for Marie Osmond is becoming disturbing.  I can't watch these weight loss commercials any more.
at 8:35 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2013 (397)
    • ▼  December (26)
      • Bliadhna mhath ùr!
      • No title
      • "There is no female Mozart because there is no fem...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • This guy deserves to be read, and not just his blog
      • Why I surf on Christmas day
      • No title
      • For a quiet day, a moment of Marie
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • Our very own national Twilight Zone. #TCOT #Creep...
      • "Don't explain your philosophy. Embody it." - Epic...
      • This is invaluable
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • Surfing Daytona Beach FL. Montage
      • Yes, we know
      • No title
      • Nice surfing the past few days, enough to keep my ...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • The left thinks they are making history by telling...
      • Far out!  I found a rolled bomber in a drawer and ...
      • Humid with 1 foot waves; the sea all gray and forb...
      • "Despite" or "Because of"?
      • My disquieting lust for Marie Osmond is becoming...
      • No title
      • Of course
      • The President honors...
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.