Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Embedded image permalink
at 3:22 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ▼  October (31)
      • Trick or Treat
      • Apparently, Barry is now radioactive.
      • No title
      • I miss the old days. Back when America didn't list...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • It was a good day. Somewhere far, far away. Long a...
      • The theme of our current government seems to be "L...
      • Hmmm, I'm beginning to sense a pattern
      • Yuck, rain and junky surf.  Maybe this afternoon. ...
      • Nice session this morning with the air and the wat...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • LOVE IT! Yale Study Finds Tea Partiers Know More A...
      • Settled into the new quarters today.  A nice three...
      • Perhaps I was a little rash. It looks like I'm li...
      • Muggy and in the '80's, watching a drunk fellow vo...
      • Another wild night, now staying at a Howard Johnso...
      • Break time before I get white line fever.  Well, t...
      • Whenever you feel that you are too judgmental, jus...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • I'm traveling from 2 a.m. until 8 a.m. this weeken...
      • “I’d kill for a Nobel peace prize!” Steven Wright—...
      • Sleeping in the cap again at a truck stop near Lyn...
      • I intended on taking a leisurely drive and stoppin...
      • Good night, New World, from the future. It's dark ...
      • I went north to get my mail, of which there was to...
      • Obama has ordered http://t.co/VxPRdo1ibM #shutdown...
      • That's for dang sure
      • I'm already looking at Panama
      • Not naked = Not a streaker
      • When you have to hype your assault in order to mak...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.