Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Monday, January 20, 2014

The people that are lecturing you about income equality are throwing secret parties with millionaires http://t.co/ihAXgIFcNT

— S.M (@redsteeze) January 20, 2014
at 11:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (14)
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • Well, a 24 hour race certainly livens up the town,...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • The discipline of sitting down and writing...well,...
      • The people that are lecturing you about income equ...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • #Benghazi pic.twitter.com/UBbH9un4N9— Lisa Michale...
      • Roger's A Bit Brighter Today
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • No title
      • No title
      • Today's high temperature was 33 degrees Fahrenheit...
      • Sorry I haven't posted much, but I was given a...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
  • ►  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ►  September (38)
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.