Damage My Calm

This is what happens when a mildly un-hinged former Marine, Ivy Leaguer, and university professor bags it all for a surfboard and a sleeping bag in the back of an ancient pickup truck just to follow the waves.

Sunday, September 29, 2013

First World Problems

Yeah, some minimum wage guy didn't make your burrito the way you like. Your life is a great tragedy.

On earth, we use the word “burrito” to describe a tortilla filled with things you eat. Pretty simple stuff, and I’m surprised you at least got that part right. My burrito was, in fact, filled with food. In this, you and I agree and are friends. But this is also where my lifelong hatred begins for you and anyone else whose brain has been repeatedly scrubbed with the same mixture of bleach and Pop Rocks as yours has. Because that should have killed you, but left you around long enough to do what you did to me today.

This is from a "comedy" site.  I weep for our culture.
at 5:45 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Sadhu, the Surf Truck

Who's Reading Us?

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (87)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ▼  2013 (397)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (35)
    • ►  October (31)
    • ▼  September (38)
      • I still don't know whether to take the bus or driv...
      • It May Just Be Me, But Islam Doesn't Look Too Attr...
      • Yes, Next Question
      • First World Problems
      • This Did Wonders For My Fantasy Life
      • And Also What The Media Hasn't Bothered To Tell Us...
      • Yeah, That Really Describes Hillary Clinton
      • No title
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • I have to go to New York City to see my publisher ...
      • I was worried that I would get seduced by the sett...
      • Keep walking
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • This is the cover of this week's Time magazine in ...
      • Staffers at State Department headquarters in Washi...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • It's been awhile, hasn't it? I decided to mark t...
      • VDH
      • Currently on a surfing safari up and down the Je...
      • Rule 5 Friday: Why I surf
      • No title
      • No title
      • I'm picturing Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld stic...
      • McCain: "We know who the bad guys are, right?" Ker...
      • No title
      • No title
      • This Is A Brilliant Example Of Clever Advocacy
      • Military: This is the face of doom
      • Wow, what a Labor Day this is
      • And again re-Tweeted by Instapundit!  I should jus...
      • This comment of mine was just re-Tweeted by Instap...
      • On behalf of all of us old time watermen [Nyad kno...
      • Government thinks guns, fast cars and alcohol shou...
      • No title
      • The nice thing about temporarily residing in a res...
      • Quiet. Genius at work.
      • That's a beautiful desk
      • No title
    • ►  August (58)
    • ►  July (187)
    • ►  June (22)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.